Key job responsibilities
- Lead the technical preparation, coordination and management of the Polish Client’s requirement;
- Technical relationship with Client for meeting;
- Getting approval of engineering documents from the Client by explaining technical situation by Polish;
- NPI Electrical design documents (Lighting/Grounding/Lightning/Feature Lighting/Mapping) cooperating with Document control team;
- Lead a technical and design discussions and meeting with the Polish Client;
- Technical advice according to Polish law or regulation;
- Supervision of assembly works on the site;
- Supervising subcontractors, cooperation with project stakeholders.
- Experience as a NPI Electrical (Lighting/Grounding/Lightning/Feature Lighting/Mapping) engineer in a technical department in a similar facility (incineration plant, power plant, etc.);
- At least 7 years engineering experiences in the power plant or waste to energy or equivalent;
- Speak English well;
- Ability to cooperate in a culturally diverse team;
- Ability to work effectively and diligently as an individual and team member.
What we can offer
- A unique working climate in an international environment;
- Choice of contract (B2B or employment contract);
- Opportunity to work on an environmentally friendly project;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical care for you and your family;
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport card);
- Integration events and team building;
- No dress code.