Key job responsibilities
- Supervising, coordination works on site;
- Technical relationship with Client for onsite meeting;
- Solving problems arising on the construction site;
- Technical advice and supervision according to Polish law or regulation regarding I&C and Telecommunication;
- Supervising of as-build documentation;
- Participation in the commissioning of the installation I&C and Telecommunication part;
- Supervision of assembly works on the site;
- Supervising subcontractors, cooperation with project stakeholders;
- Reporting on the progress of works and problems at the construction site.
- Experiences as a I&C and Telecommunication engineer in a technical department in a similar facility (incineration plant, power plant, etc.);
- Knowledge of norms and standards for I&C and telecommunication installations
- At least 3 years engineering experiences in supervision for similar plants ;
- Speak English medium;
- Ability to cooperate in a culturally diverse team.
- Ability to work effectively and diligently as an individual and team member.
What we can offer
- A unique working climate in an international environment;
- Choice of contract (B2B or employment contract);
- Opportunity to work on an environmentally friendly project;
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical care for you and your family;
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport card);
- Integration events and team building;
- No dress code.
Work place: Warsaw, Targówek.
Contract type: Contract of employment or B2B (to choose).
Salary range: 14000 – 18000 gross.
If you are interested, please send your application (along with the applicable RODO clause) to the following email address: